Tuesday 4 January 2011

"It is always with the best intentions that the worst work is done." - Oscar Wilde


A picture is worth a thousand words....or you know...eight.


All my good intentions for last night went out the window, I was popping into town for a few quiet drinks with some friends, I planned to drink a little, maybe a few glasses of wine with plenty of water or soft drinks in between...that didn't last very long.  I should know better, I really should.  BUT!  All in all, a good time was had and I believe that even though my brain feels like it is trying to escape through the front of my skull with a jack-hammer, that is was worth it.  I had a good time with my friends and got to spend time with someone I don't see very often.  Check me out, scrabbling for justifications.
Also, going into town gave me a chance to dress up a bit, which doesn't happen very often, or at all really!  I've been a bit more adventurous with clothing of late, which to be honest just means something cleaner and less scruffy for me.  After receiving guidance from many reliable sources I went with this combo:


A nice bit of floral from Joe Brown and the cardigan of joy and delight.  It is wondrous, from ASOS.  It is the ASOS Contrast three-quarter sleeve cardigan.  Currently on sale for £15, I really would recommend it to any fellow cardigan aficionados out there.  I got so many compliments last night, even a bouncer asked where I got it from as he thought his wife would like it!  Liverpool door security are a fashionable lot.


I'm rambling now and after reading back over what I've written, possibly not making much sense.  I shall leave this as a cautionary tale to myself (with a high likely hood of it being ignored).  Rachelle you know your limits.  Stop drinking so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment